Wednesday, April 13, 2011

SINGLE

SINGLE is NOT a status.

It's a word that best describes a person who strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on others.

*quote from a friend*

The day is too long for me, tear fall before i fall asleep, tear drop once i open my eyes. I dunno how many times i  think of u but heart pain bcos i can't reach u.

Think again n again.....i did something wrong make us into this situation? Y let me in this situation? Aren't we love each other so much?

That's a painful and deep scar in my heart. I feel alone and really scared to face u, do u know it?
Anyhow...U r still my loved 1 just like the time i 1st fall in love with you. No changes, but increasing my feeling to U.

Like the status of my friend so much, i have to be strong.

** Javerline always STRONG **


No comments:

Post a Comment